superluigi4eversuperluigi4ever

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonic RPG eps 9 - Movie Sonic RPG eps 9 - Movie

Great. The animation is brilliant, the voice acting maybe isn't perfect but close to be (in a few times it sounded like they weren't "in" the character, but most of the times it was really good for being completely fan-made).

Can't wait for my grandsons to watch the ending though :D

Bowsers`s unlucky day Bowsers`s unlucky day

LOL about everything!

I knew you were good at making music, but you also make very good animations!

Radidsh responds:

Lol!! Haha, I am very happy you enjoyed. This animation was made years ago. I have a really silly sense of humour though, teheh. X3

Thanks for the very kind words, very appreciated! (And I also am happy that you enjoyed my musical projects as well!)

Sonic the Flash Movie Sonic the Flash Movie

perfect

Great movie. you really are a master. really fun to watch :)

I'm feeling laggy I'm feeling laggy

Wow, before playing this, I thought that it was a good idea, now that I played some of it I think it's an AWESOME one. The one thing that kept me from playing it all was the death SFX. It's un-be-ar-a-ble-h. And you die a lot in this game, so it's a huge problem (at least for me). Visuals look good, music is OK.
Oh and jumpscares. I just checked back to see how the music was and a zombie thing appeared a millimetre from me :( Scary experience, especially with the death SFX.

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

Really good

I think that the only problem is that it's difficult to move correctly and shooting if you have to press the left mouse button: it would be better with a keyboard button

Pixel Guy's Quest Pixel Guy's Quest

It's OK

As a fan of Super Mario, I am ashamed of my 263 deaths at the end!

Dreams of an Absolution Duet Dreams of an Absolution Duet

Perfect music, perfect remix

When I saw the youtube version, I thought that it was nearly perfect. Now that I see this version, I think it's just perfect (even if I think it's a shame that you have to change the pitch to change from a voice to another, but I find very good the parts when they sing together). It made me even more addicted to this song. And yes, you have to be proud of this!

IsaacGaretMia responds:

Wow. It's been forever since i logged in to Newgrounds to look at this... last i checked it had a score of 3 and no reviews... Now... I'm just so happy.

If only i was better at working with FL studio, i might be able to synth my own version, and not have to rely on the original... But oh well. I'm happy with this one.

Thanks for the review!

Radidsh's Special Stage Track Radidsh's Special Stage Track

Sonic has got a Chaos Emerald... and Radidsh a fan

It would fit perfectly in a video game. Too bad it got cancelled.

Radidsh responds:

I hoped it would, I am happy with how the track turned out, though perhaps it could have been a little bit longer. I also still have the rest of the (unfinished) soundtrack if you would be interested. I am not feeling like uploading it here though, probably would not be well-received by Newgrounds as they are low-quality (made by text and all, heh).

Thanks! =3

Joyful Aura Joyful Aura

too perfect

I have seen your pokemon GSC remix and this one. Impression: You Are Perfectness. You have really got talent for making music.

Radidsh responds:

Oh, wow, hehehe, really? I am speechless, thanks a dozen! I really am happy you are enjoying this song (was actually merely meant for a test project to be trashed, glad I did not just delete it then!) I do still have a long way to go within music making, but your kind words do mean a lot to me, really. Thank you! =D