superluigi4eversuperluigi4ever

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

I'm feeling laggy I'm feeling laggy

Wow, before playing this, I thought that it was a good idea, now that I played some of it I think it's an AWESOME one. The one thing that kept me from playing it all was the death SFX. It's un-be-ar-a-ble-h. And you die a lot in this game, so it's a huge problem (at least for me). Visuals look good, music is OK.
Oh and jumpscares. I just checked back to see how the music was and a zombie thing appeared a millimetre from me :( Scary experience, especially with the death SFX.

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

Really good

I think that the only problem is that it's difficult to move correctly and shooting if you have to press the left mouse button: it would be better with a keyboard button

Pixel Guy's Quest Pixel Guy's Quest

It's OK

As a fan of Super Mario, I am ashamed of my 263 deaths at the end!

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Now this is pure genious O.O

A perfect remake of the history of videogames! I was addicted to this (I even thought, after 2 hours, that if i didn't finish this fast I sould've go to a doctor). The only thing I didn't like was the "mystery": I had like $90.000 and I had to give them all! I think this would be great as a WiiWare game, I don't know really why.

A Random Generator A Random Generator

LOLOLOL

"The cat danced with the keyboard"! When I saw that, I just imaginated it and couldn't stop laughing. Every time I generate new sentences they are funny. A very simple and great idea!

Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Calming and epic game

It's catching, also! People like you should be payed for such masterpieces! I became addicted to this nearly as I am addicted to tetris, but at least in this game if you fail you don't want to throw the computer off the window!

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

This series is perfect

Are you doing making episode?

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5

You're good

The battke was difficult but not impossible, just as I like it

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Is this really your first game?!

It's sooooooooo good! I like contra combat style, but I didn't want totake it from the Virtual Console because I wasn't sure about the game itself. when I saw it in Super Mario Bros. I was like : << Finally I can destroy that Lakitu in World 4-1>>.

Sonic the Hedgehog ! Sonic the Hedgehog !

Good!

I like very much Sonic music